Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ten Things About Me

1. I am a Junior Media Production student from Birmingham, AL

2 .Music is life!!!! My iTunes library has a total time of 13 days 11 hours 58 mins and 44 secs

3. I'm a dreamer. Though I am a production major, my true passion is making music. My dream is to sign a recording deal before I'm 24.

4. I decided to major in production because of the close connection between film and music. Both arts are capable of reaching large audiences and expressing your ideas and creativity. If my dreams of becoming a rapper don't come to fruition, I still want to work closely to the music industry as a music video director.

5. One of my favorite music video directors is Hype Williams. My favorite video that he directed is "If I Ruled The World" by Nas feat. Lauryn Hill followed closely behind by Kanye West's "All of the Lights".

6. Speaking of Kanye West, although he's a "dumb***" according to President Obama, he's hands down my favorite artist.

7. I love sports. I don't watch much television but when I do 95% of the time its ESPN. The other 5% of the time I'm watching TruTV's "World's Dumbest".

8. Until I was 16 (and 5"6) I just knew that I would be playing in the NBA one day.

9. I also have a high interest in fashion. I just like clothes. Every month the latest issue of GQ keeps me up to date on the the trends for each season.

10. If I had to pick anyone to play the role of me in a movie about my life it would be Omar Epps.

No comments:

Post a Comment